Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we ask FL to join?

Go down 
+4
-=|FL|=-LsBD
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м
Raven
<|DB|>Yela
8 posters
AuthorMessage
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

Male Number of posts : 58
Server : RIA's Duh
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Should we ask FL to join? Empty
PostSubject: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

What i noticed recently is that alot of members from FL are transfering here, fl being such the friendly clan of ours i really dont want to steal there admins. I know that some of you that were in FL with me knew why i quit and that was because it was unorganized almost beyond a point of repair and had some serious problems with admins. I think by adding FL to our clan would give them a chance to filter out some of there bad admins and give them a fresh start while populating there servers more and ours as well. Basically i wanted to post this to see if some of u agree and think it would be a good idea. In my opinion if they were to join with us i would want them to use our forums, redirect, and our admin. Just simply because we are alot more organized at this point and everything is setup so much better(just me personally speaking). So what you guys think of this?(that is if they even wanna consider it)
Back to top Go down
Raven

Number of posts : 6
Server : TrickJump
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 am

what do you mean with "join"? Rather taking over, isnt it? geek
Back to top Go down
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

Male Number of posts : 48
Server : B4M WANTS J00 TO JOIN TJ
Prefered Class : Your TJ God
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm

hmm thats a good point yela i say we ask that we converge but actually have seperate servs so that we can have fun and be a family community it would be a good idea to ask if u want me to i can talk to death or someone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Scoot813
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:05 pm

um i think im gonna talk with them and see what they want to do it looks like they just got done setting up there own TJ server so who knows lets see how this will go
Back to top Go down
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

Male Number of posts : 48
Server : B4M WANTS J00 TO JOIN TJ
Prefered Class : Your TJ God

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:19 pm

forizzle yelizzle i like to spamizzle in the forizle in facizle uber
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Scoot813
-=|FL|=-LsBD

Number of posts : 1
Server : FL trickjump
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 pm

haah, ide love to join but ide have to be an owner, and take raven and bowser with me Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
x

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 pm

IMO...I would not want FL to join RIA. To me, it's like asking..."Hey, could you please come unorganize and shart all over our new shiny clan?" lol, just IMO...
Back to top Go down
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 pm

haha good good see this is the kinda stuff i want thanks squir a true honest answer with a proven point personally i just want to help them out and feel kinda bad for them they were losing alot of admins to us and trying to hold on to a clan that both main guys quit me/spoon and trying to keep it going. So basically its not really asking to me but kinda like a favor for them i dunno just my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<|DB|>Ub3R

<|DB|>Ub3R

Male Number of posts : 57
Server : All of RIA
Prefered Class : Medic
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 pm

idk, i agree with squir.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy

Jiggy

Number of posts : 8
Server : Merc
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:26 pm

neva we is too cool afro
Back to top Go down
LsBD

Number of posts : 3
Server : rawr
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:17 pm

jiggy, im offended by that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we ask FL to join?   Should we ask FL to join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we ask FL to join?
Page 1 of 1