Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to bind and make cfg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

Male Number of posts : 48
Server : B4M WANTS J00 TO JOIN TJ
Prefered Class : Your TJ God
Registration date : 2008-11-22

How to bind and make cfg Empty
PostSubject: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:29 pm

B4M here teaching u noobs how to make the binds that make a cfg:

1) Binds are one of the most simplest things ever and there executed with a push of a button to start off find the voice command u want to bind in the menu that pops up when u press v since yela and uber are awsome we got more then the regular ones, then when u find it remember the thing that it says like 1.cheer, etc. then think up a naky thing to say with it like when u bind cheer u could say woocha bitches i just open up chuck norris woocha fung ku on ur ass in colors. Now to the next step. Also when u bind it u have to choose a pecific letter to bind to execute it like f1 or something and when u press it it executes it.

2) To make the bind u then press the ~ key and type /bind [letter] vsay [voice command] [message]
Ex.: /bind i vsay cheer ^>Yee^4Haa^3! then u press i to executes
Ex.: *click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click* well u dont press that much thats classified as spam lol but yah its easy. U can bind almost anyletters but becareful not to bind the letters that u use to move or walk and ecspecially the leter l xD.

3) Once u get done being a bind whore u make the cfg the way to do so is to press the ~ button to open console and then u type /writeconfig [#]{ur name][or a word u will rememeber] once uve done that to test out the cfg do /exec pollo in console for the pollo cfg to test the cfg u just made. after that type in console /exec [what ever u chose to name ur cfg] and if it works u did well if it didnt u just pretty much suck at et and u should give up on it.

4) This message is brought to u by "B4M IF U DONT WATCH ITS GONA BE RIGHT IN THE KISSER

Your welcome guys be good and have fun with new cfg
</FONT>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Scoot813
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

Male Number of posts : 58
Server : RIA's Duh
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:04 pm

thanks bam maybe here soon we will get into the more insane like binds where u can change settings make your gun say a nice litlle thing like reloading when u press r to reload ect. also maybe how to make an autoexec.cfg maybe ill be posting that here soon thanks for this bam great work alien
Back to top Go down
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:13 pm

o yah that to i cant remember reload bind but another bind for multi satchelin is first open console with ~ then do /bind 1 or n or [any #/letter] com_maxfps 1 then /bind 2 or n or [any #/letter] com_maxfps 225 then when done with that get ur satchel out there are actually many ways to lay it but ill tell u three
1) press 1 then fire then jump then 2 and repeat till u get disired amount Very Happy
2) the 2nd way is for intermidiate press 1+jump+fire then press 2
3) is like first but i lil diff its 1 then fire then jump then 2
Back to top Go down
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

Male Number of posts : 58
Server : RIA's Duh
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:39 pm

lol nice i always forget that bind i had it wrote down somewhere and then boom i forget it lol nice work sex1
Back to top Go down
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:02 pm

yah yah its nothing
Back to top Go down
Suga*Wolf

Suga*Wolf

Male Number of posts : 2
Server : TJ
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Surprised still with thos kind for binds lol

her is a bind but more advance than the ones bam said

set beginsprinting "echo ^1Sprinting ^rON; +sprint; set sprinttoggle vstr endsprinting"
set endsprinting "echo ^rSprinting ^1OFF; -sprint; set sprinttoggle vstr beginsprinting"
set sprinttoggle "vstr beginsprinting"
bind Shift "vstr sprinttoggle"

this one is good for tj what it does is when you press shift it begins sprinting and stays sprinting with out you holding down shift helps alot with tj and fragging

here another one

set crouch "+movedown; set nextcrouchtoggle vstr stand"
set stand "-movedown; set nextcrouchtoggle vstr crouch"
set nextcrouchtoggle "vstr crouch"
bind c "vstr nextcrouchtoggle

this one is good for sniping its kinda like the sprinting one but with crouch press c and it says crouching untill you press c again or when sniping and behind a box just press space and player will stand up realeas space and it will go back down fast

this one really usefull ppl though i wallhacked when using this script

bind uparrow "vstr seis_vol+"
bind downarrow "vstr seis_vol-"
set seis_vol- "vstr seis_vol03;"
set seis_vol+ "vstr seis_vol05;"
set seis_vol+- "set s_volume 0.0; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol+-; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol01; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1^G**********^0| ^G(^7Muted^G)"
set seis_vol01 "set s_volume 0.2; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol+-; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol02; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1*^G*********^0|"
set seis_vol02 "set s_volume 0.4; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol01; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol03; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1**^G********^0|"
set seis_vol03 "set s_volume 0.6; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol02; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol04; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1***^G*******^0|"
set seis_vol04 "set s_volume 0.8; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol03; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol05; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1****^G******^0|"
set seis_vol05 "set s_volume 1.0; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol04; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol06; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1*****^G*****^0| ^G(^7Default^G)"
set seis_vol06 "set s_volume 1.2; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol05; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol07; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1******^G****^0|"
set seis_vol07 "set s_volume 1.4; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol06; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol08; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1*******^G***^0|"
set seis_vol08 "set s_volume 1.6; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol07; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol09; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1********^G**^0|"
set seis_vol09 "set s_volume 1.8; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol08; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol10; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1*********^G*^0|"
set seis_vol10 "set s_volume 2.0; set seis_vol- vstr seis_vol09; set seis_vol+ vstr seis_vol10; echo ^GV^7olume ^0|^1**********^G^0| ^1WARNING^6!!!!!^G(^7Max sound^G)"

kinda long lol but it just a usefull script to higher or lower et volume you could hear footsteps way more but becareful cuz it could get pretty damn loud.

here reloading one

bind r "vstr reload1"
set reload1 "+reload ; vstr reload2"
set reload2 "vsay AllClear ^?*^7R^0el^?oa^0di^7n^?*^7[w]^?* ; -reload ; vstr reload3"
set reload3 "-reload"

but with this one when you press r it will reload and say a vsay at same time you could switch the vsay around

and my personal favorite

set shooton "+attack;seta sensitivity 2.58;seta shooting vstr shootoff"
set shootoff "-attack;seta sensitivity 5.56;seta shooting vstr shooton"
bind MOUSE1 "+vstr shooton shootoff"

the sencitivity scrpit basicly wat it does is when you start shooting it changes sencitivity down and when you stop shooting it put sensitivity back this help me alot with aiming exepecally since i had a issuse with sencivity

thos are just some of my scripts if you want more just pm or add my xfire 187snake i could also make a personal script for somebody but am picky about who ask me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to bind and make cfg   How to bind and make cfg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to bind and make cfg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: