Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VISTA QUESTIONS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

Male Number of posts : 58
Server : RIA's Duh
Registration date : 2008-11-16

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok i just got a new comp that has vista on it, im already geting ui_mp errors and such i went to a site that told me to just right click go to properties and change it to windows xp 2 or something and i went in and it worked, then the next day it did the same thing and wouldnt let me get into any server it gave me the ui_mp error again then i turned off the user accounts and now was able to connect again is it really this complicated? Also it somehow deleted my guid does anyone know how to fix this i cant hardly connect to any server including our own cuz of my guid, and please dont tell me to turn on pb that sometimes works and sometimes doesnt any ideas?
Back to top Go down
ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

ڮ‹|ЯιẰ|›#в4м

Male Number of posts : 48
Server : B4M WANTS J00 TO JOIN TJ
Prefered Class : Your TJ God
Registration date : 2008-11-22

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 pm

yela first of all U SHOULD NO VISTA CHOKES ON BEAVER PENIS second i haent the clue why i have a xp u should ask jig or only i think they have it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Scoot813
Jiggy

Jiggy

Number of posts : 8
Server : Merc
Registration date : 2008-12-07

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:58 pm

yes i recently bought a vista...
it works great for me.. havent gotten any errors but i had to move my ET around to get it just to work.. and yes vista is a bit more complicated.. but if you need help just hit me up on xfire yela.
Back to top Go down
redtalent

Number of posts : 19

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:06 am

<|DB|>Yela wrote:
Ok i just got a new comp that has vista on it, im already geting ui_mp errors and such i went to a site that told me to just right click go to properties and change it to windows xp 2 or something and i went in and it worked, then the next day it did the same thing and wouldnt let me get into any server it gave me the ui_mp error again then i turned off the user accounts and now was able to connect again is it really this complicated? Also it somehow deleted my guid does anyone know how to fix this i cant hardly connect to any server including our own cuz of my guid, and please dont tell me to turn on pb that sometimes works and sometimes doesnt any ideas?

the ui_mp errors thing, tell me what exactly the .dll file it is that is getting an error, and ill send you a clean one on xfire - what it is, is that the ui_mp file you have got is just messed up in some way basically Razz , and you need someone to send you a clean one
Back to top Go down
<|DB|>Yela
Devil's Brigade
<|DB|>Yela

Male Number of posts : 58
Server : RIA's Duh

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:06 pm

ya actually i downloaded the ui mp file straight from the gamesever panel so it should be as clean as they get and it still did the same thing i guessed the same thing but nothin so who knows vista is really giving me a hard time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISTA QUESTIONS!!!   VISTA QUESTIONS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VISTA QUESTIONS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Discussion :: General-
Jump to: