Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

left

Go down 
+2
<|DB|>Ub3R
LsBD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LsBD

Number of posts : 3
Server : rawr
Registration date : 2008-12-07

left Empty
PostSubject: left   left Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:30 pm

lol, in my one day of being ria, ive decided to leave. bai!

EDIT: Roster Updated - SquirMix
Back to top Go down
<|DB|>Ub3R

<|DB|>Ub3R

Male Number of posts : 57
Server : All of RIA
Prefered Class : Medic
Registration date : 2008-11-19

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm

.... wtf is wrong with you?...
Back to top Go down
Dibs
Clan Member
Dibs

Female Number of posts : 46
Server : The One Your Not On
Prefered Class : FOps
Registration date : 2008-11-28

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:59 pm

thats not even funny LsBD, i hope you get rejected like mestizoes. Smile
Back to top Go down
x

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-22

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:59 am

You've got to be kidding...

... I wish you well in your endeavors...well, okay...not really. I hope you crash and burn and come crawling back, begging to suck RIA's ginormous cock just to get a taste of what could have been. You sorry peice of damnit. You're pathetic. What does LsBD stand for anyway? Likes Sucking Big Dicks? Ha! You've been found out, you fucktard. We didn't want you here anyway.

(I truely don't mean one word of what is stated above, except of course for the "I wish you well in your endeavors" part.)
mooning

EDIT: HAHAHAH!! Has anyone else noticed that when you type "s h i t", it shows up in the post as "damnit"?? I just took a major damnit. The damnit is gonna hit the fan. Man, something smells like damnit, did you fart!? OMG! You just stepped in a big pile of damnit! How does this damnit work? - SquirMix
Back to top Go down
IronFozzie

IronFozzie

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-16

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:06 pm

kinda harsh don't you all think. the guy does have the ability to come and go as he pleases. And this doesn't really look that well for your clan.
Back to top Go down
x

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:14 pm

First of all, if you had read my entire post, you would have noticed...it was a joke, a VERY obvious joke. And as for the rest of the posts, they aren't really all that bad.

Second, I imagine you aren't aware of the entire story. He took his pokes at RIA to make himself look better in order to join (or rejoin) whatever clan he went to. So, he does deserved to be harrassed a little bit. But really, it's all in good fun.

Last edited by &lt;|DB|&gt;Squir on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronFozzie

IronFozzie

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-16

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:33 pm

I don't see how joining a clan just to leave it the next day looks good on your clan "resume".
Back to top Go down
x

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:51 pm

I don't see how his actions have anything to do with us as a clan. He obviously wants to be in his previous clan for the time being. I've got no quarrels with that.

As for our clan "resume", if someone doesn't join RIA simply because someone else that they may or may not know joined it one day and left it the next, then they're probably not RIA material anyway.

I'm not sure why you have such a vested interest in LsBD's coming and going. Though I do appreciate the concern about the perception of RIA. But him not staying has nothing to do with RIA, I can assure you that.

Look, I don't know you and I've got nothing against you, but please don't make negative comments toward this clan that are unwarranted and insignificant. It's unnecessary.

When it comes down to it, we truely don't have anything but love for LsBD. That's why we wanted him to join in the first place. So if he feels that RIA is not his home right now, then so be it. We wish him the best. A little harrassing humor is no harm.
Back to top Go down
Direct

Number of posts : 3
Server : oh
Registration date : 2008-12-10

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:38 pm

This is such an awful topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

left Empty
PostSubject: Re: left   left Icon_minitime